This fall, Children First Canada is hosting an interactive digital event to discuss the findings of our fourth annual Raising Canada report and the top 10 threats to childhood.
We invite you to join us as we take a deeper look at the issues affecting Canada’s youngest citizens.
Date: Wednesday, October 6
Time: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
Don’t miss your chance to participate in this important event!
Our interactive digital event will include:
- A panel discussion about this year’s top 10 threats to childhood in Canada
- Insights from child health experts, thought leaders, advocates and children themselves
- The latest data on how COVID-19 has impacted the lives of children and youth
- Policy solutions to address the emerging threats and mitigate the impacts of COVID-19
- Art and creative expressions from young people that reflect their personal experiences
A special thanks to our presenting sponsor, TD Bank Group through the TD Ready Commitment.